Wednesday 17 March 2010

Inspirations to Week 4

For this week’s five images I wanted to do something new and different to what I had shot in the past. However I still wanted to use fashion for my week’s genre, therefore I had decided to use the theme of ‘Smart clothing’ for my five shots. My aim to this shoot was to create a range of powerfully interesting compositions that suited the clothes being worn and the ability to perform expressions within the frame of casual and smart emphasis. So my main inspiration came from myself trying to provide my images with something new that I hadn’t covered before, although a varied source of fashion magazines that I read advertise a lot of smart wear also pushed me to do so as well. One of my favourite brands for smart wear would come from the world known fashion designer Hugo Boss and using this as a inspiration had encouraged me to shoot smart clothing in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment