Saturday 13 March 2010

Inspirations to Week 2

With my five images for week 2 I became inspired to do a fashion shoot with a military style as a number of magazines I read advertise greatly this style in the fashion industry.

These magazines are, Vogue, I-D, Dazed and Confused and Harpers Bazaar.

These magazines first inspired me to do this for a shoot, but once thinking about the shoot I felt that I wanted to go deeper into this idea of using military for my 5 final shots. I want to find emotions behind what happens in warfare and how it effects us and others around us. How ever I also want to add some variation to this shoot and have some shots capturing an erotic sense and these will play around with masculine and feminine. I like the idea of playing around with masculine and feminine senses in my image making and using a female model will create an interesting effect with rough and ragged military clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment