Sunday 28 March 2010

Inspiration to Week 5

For this weeks five images I wanted to come away from the genres of fashion and portraiture to capture some images of Kynance Cove. This week isn't just landscape shots but five general images to express Kynance Cove on the day I shoot. I want to do a shoot at this cove of 'The Lizard' as it is a place of many memories from when I was young as I would spend weekends at the cove in the summer and still today I visit the beautiful beach. I am also interested to take pictures at Kynance as I did last summer with a film camera and I am interested in trying some digital shots. The layout of the cove is very powerful with hard and jaggered rocks, the rocks are also very colourful in close detail and provide the beach with a beautiful culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment